Saturday 22 October 2011

Hello Saturday

Waiting for the train.


I have a new bag from a charity shop, of course. It is smaller than a satchel and does not fit an umbrella but good for going out in evenings and sunny days where there is not a cloud in sight. 


I am ill with a cough and this dress is cosy.


Skypirate coat again.



If I had to eat the rest of the meals of my life at one restuarant I would pick Wagamamas. Yay for green tea and spicy soup.


I liked this written on the wall of the changing room in the vintage store. I find it difficult to see anyone as  ugly except people who are nasty or seem to have no personality.


This brocade jacket reminded me of Ceri. Too small though.


I bought this dress. It will need a bit of fussing to take it out at the top but otherwise is perfect.


This one fits perfectly. I find as it gets closer to winter yellow becomes my favourite colour. In summer my favourite colour is turquoise.


We went for hot chocolate. My friends made me laugh so I coughed a lot and had to drink the whole thing at once so there are no photos of the m&ms and cream on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment